Today we had our third meeting. I've been scared to face it. It was good and bad. Some moments put me at ease, some moments were terrifying.
I have come to the realization that I don't know where I want to end up with this whole process, and I think that is causing me to be very uneasy about it. How can I create anything if i don't have a final goal in mind?
Things i DO know:
- It will be about my family dynamics.
- I want to discover and face feelings that I've brushed aside because I felt they were too hard or sad to think about.
- My thoughts and feelings a valid and I need to stick with that.
- If i do this art for myself it will probably be a lot more successful.
Things I need to do:
- Collage with pictures and maybe other items.
- Draw, paint, and write to get out whatever I'm thinking about the project
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment